Click HERE to view the July issue of Telecom Matters PUBLIC SAFETY Issue. All issues are archived under the Newsletter tab –> Telecom Matters.
- Radio Etiquette When Speaking to Dispatch
- Proper Alpha Phonetics – Adam, Baker, Charles, etc.
- #ProjectTriTech Update
- Help us Gather Complex/Suite Address Points for TriTech
- Changes in 2017 OIBRS Data Specifications
- Tentative Fire Paging Outage – July 17th
- Coast Guard Auxiliary Receives Warren County radios
- NIFOG: Say “VFIRE21” not “Fire Mutual Aid”
- Drake Radio Club Tours Telecom & Emergency Services
- Petya Ransomware overview
Click HERE to read the July issue of Telecom Matters: COWORKER Issue.
All issues are archived under the Newsletter –> Telecom Matters page!
The April newsletters are posted! Two versions now – Public Safety or County Coworker! Grab them both at http://warrencountytelecom.com/wp/newsletter/telecom-matters/
Click HERE to read the January issue of Telecom Matters!
- Why It’s Important to KNOW YOUR RADIO TEMPLATE
- County Departments training on new ShoreTel Desk Phones
- #ProjectTriTech – Mobile Admin happened, JAIL orientation coming soon
- #ProjectTriTech – address points being individual verified and corrected in new CAD map
- Text-to-911 Progress
- Radios Don’t Have GPS
- Dayton Children’s South ER Opens Jan 3rd
- TELECOM OPEN HOUSE – APRIL 12th
- New Exterior signage coming to Telecom
- Telecom Training Review
- Data Systems Technician Passes CompTIA A+ Exam
Click here to read our latest issue of Telecom Matters! http://warrencountytelecom.com
- We did a #MannequinChallenge
- Telecom Powers Board of Elections on Election Day!
- Mark Your Calendar – April 12th OPEN HOUSE!
- #ProjectTriTech Updates
- Telecom visits Verizon Innovation Center
- PCAD Upgrade’s Effect on Reporting
- 2 NEW HIRES: Mike + Kristy
- Telecom Anniversary: Corey
- PCR Archiving
- Outage Schedule
- 911 Circuit Maintenance
- Kindell at IEMC Drill
- New Law Enforcement Talkgroups to talk with OSP and Pursuit communications
September issue is posted to the Newsletter tab –> Telecom Matters!
- Hamilton County & Cincinnati now on MARCS IP radio
- #ProjectTriTech Updates & Upcoming Events
- Radio Communication with Rail Road Police
- 9/11 MEMORIAL CEREMONY
- Alert: Internet Outage 9/9/16
- VOIP County Phone System
- Telecom on Facebook
Click HERE to read the July issue of Telecom Matters, our monthly newsletter of All Things that Matter. All Things Telecom.
- Telecom on Social Media
- #ProjectTriTech Updates
- June #TBT Winners
- ODOT Traffic Advisories
- INdigital 911 End User Training
- How CAD/GIS Can Adapt to Road Closures
- VOIP Phone System Coming to Warren Co. Departments
- Who’s Who at Caesar Creek? Learn to distinguish Coast Guard Auxiliary from Ohio Department of Natural Resources’ (ODNR) Parks Division from ODNR’s Division of Watercraft from Army Corps of Engineers.
- #ProjectTriTech Updates & Latest Team Roster
- WCPSN Member update
- Ohio EMS Incident Reporting
- Address Verification: Benefits and Training PowerPoint
- LPR / Radar / Facial Recognition Scanner Coming to America?
This issue introduces a new section dedicated to #ProjectTriTech where we will share the latest and greatest updates in our Computer-Aided Dispatch, Records Management, Field Based Reporting, IQ, Jail Records implementation (expected go-live September 2017)