The April newsletters are posted! Two versions now – Public Safety or County Coworker! Grab them both at http://warrencountytelecom.com/wp/newsletter/telecom-matters/
Click HERE to read the January issue of Telecom Matters!
- Why It’s Important to KNOW YOUR RADIO TEMPLATE
- County Departments training on new ShoreTel Desk Phones
- #ProjectTriTech – Mobile Admin happened, JAIL orientation coming soon
- #ProjectTriTech – address points being individual verified and corrected in new CAD map
- Text-to-911 Progress
- Radios Don’t Have GPS
- Dayton Children’s South ER Opens Jan 3rd
- TELECOM OPEN HOUSE – APRIL 12th
- New Exterior signage coming to Telecom
- Telecom Training Review
- Data Systems Technician Passes CompTIA A+ Exam
Click here to read our latest issue of Telecom Matters! http://warrencountytelecom.com
- We did a #MannequinChallenge
- Telecom Powers Board of Elections on Election Day!
- Mark Your Calendar – April 12th OPEN HOUSE!
- #ProjectTriTech Updates
- Telecom visits Verizon Innovation Center
- PCAD Upgrade’s Effect on Reporting
- 2 NEW HIRES: Mike + Kristy
- Telecom Anniversary: Corey
- PCR Archiving
- Outage Schedule
- 911 Circuit Maintenance
- Kindell at IEMC Drill
- New Law Enforcement Talkgroups to talk with OSP and Pursuit communications
September issue is posted to the Newsletter tab –> Telecom Matters!
- Hamilton County & Cincinnati now on MARCS IP radio
- #ProjectTriTech Updates & Upcoming Events
- Radio Communication with Rail Road Police
- 9/11 MEMORIAL CEREMONY
- Alert: Internet Outage 9/9/16
- VOIP County Phone System
- Telecom on Facebook
Click HERE to read the July issue of Telecom Matters, our monthly newsletter of All Things that Matter. All Things Telecom.
- Telecom on Social Media
- #ProjectTriTech Updates
- June #TBT Winners
- ODOT Traffic Advisories
- INdigital 911 End User Training
- How CAD/GIS Can Adapt to Road Closures
- VOIP Phone System Coming to Warren Co. Departments
- Who’s Who at Caesar Creek? Learn to distinguish Coast Guard Auxiliary from Ohio Department of Natural Resources’ (ODNR) Parks Division from ODNR’s Division of Watercraft from Army Corps of Engineers.
- #ProjectTriTech Updates & Latest Team Roster
- WCPSN Member update
- Ohio EMS Incident Reporting
- Address Verification: Benefits and Training PowerPoint
- LPR / Radar / Facial Recognition Scanner Coming to America?
This issue introduces a new section dedicated to #ProjectTriTech where we will share the latest and greatest updates in our Computer-Aided Dispatch, Records Management, Field Based Reporting, IQ, Jail Records implementation (expected go-live September 2017)
Click HERE to read the March 2016 issue of Telecom Matters – our monthly newsletter of All Things Telecom. All Things That Matter.
- SCHOOLS TEST THEIR EMERGENCY BUTTON IN MARCH
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: HOW TO RADIO THE WCSO SALLYPORT
- DATA SYSTEMS LINGO + TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- SOLACOM I&M TRAINING – NEW 9-1-1 SYSTEM
- THANK YOU SALEM-MORROW FIRE FOR HOSTING TELECOM TRAINING
- TELECOM PERSONNEL UPDATES – Rich Short promotion, Matt Stapleton farewell, Gary Estes 15 year anniversary, Allison Lyons 5 year anniversary, Jeff Cepin 8 year anniversary
- COUNTYWIDE VOIP PHONE SYSTEM UPDATE
- STATEWIDE ROAMING IN ACTION – HOW A FIRE CHIEF MONITORED AN INCIDENT WHILE 200 MILES AWAY!
- TELECOM RENOVATIONS CONTINUE
- MDC 101 POWERPOINTS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Click HERE to read the February 2016 issue of Telecom Matters! Or click the ‘Newsletter’ tab to read past issues dating back to 2006!
- THANK YOU AGENCIES WHO HOSTED OR VISITED TELECOM FOR TRAINING!
- ANNUAL REPORT STATS
- FIRE/EMS DISCUSS FUTURE OF MOBILE ENVIRONMENT
- DATA SYSTEMS 4TH QUARTER ASSET REPORTS
- LEAVING THE COUNTY? SUSPEND HIPLINK NOTIFICATIONS AND SAVE MONEY!
- USEFUL INDUSTRY WEBSITES
- SCANNING MYTH DEBUNKED
- UPDATED MARCS TOWER SITE MAP
- STRATEGIC ROAMING GRAPHIC
With more and more hospitals equipping themselves with their own radio and
talkgroup, it makes sense to corral them into one radio zone. As Fire/EMS agencies’ radios are updated, they will receive the shown zone of talkgroups; for quick communication with hospitals.
- 83 ER-ARW = Arrow Springs Emergency Room
- 83 ER-FRK = Franklin Emergency Room
- 83 ER-MASN = Mason Atrium Emergency Room
- 09 ATRIUM = Atrium Hospital, Middletown
- 09 BETH BC = Butler County Bethesda
- 09 FRT HAM = Fort Hamilton Hospital in Hamilton
- 09 LIB CHL = Liberty Children’s Hospital in West Chester
- 09 MCHYDE = McCullough-Hyde Hospital in Oxford, OH
- 09 MERCYFF = Mercy Fairfield Hospital
- 09 WCHOSP = West Chester Hospital
- 29 MEM = Greene Memorial
- 29 SOIN = Soin Hospital near Wright State
- 14 ER-1 = Clinton Memorial
- SW MCI 1 = shared talkgroup between Dayton & Hamilton County for large Mass Casualty Incident
- SW MCI 2 = shared talkgroup between Dayton & Hamilton County for large Mass Casualty Incident