Click to read the December PUBLIC SAFETY issue of Telecom Matters –> http://warrencountytelecom.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Telecom-Matters-Issue-12-2017-Public-Safety-MDC.pdf
- NEW TRAINING VIDEO: Panasonic CF-33 MDC anatomy
- Ohio Governor Kasich OPTS IN to FirstNet
- November’s Monthly Reports
- #ProjectTriTech – Response Plans + Time Savings
- Telecom Updates Keep You Safe Online
- December anniversaries: Burton, Oeder, Newton – totaling us at 256 years of combined service to Telecom
- ePCR Updates – Medications and Billing
- #TCKudos for Rhonda Bernard
- Integration Center #1 is up and running!
- Team Member Spotlight – Paul Bernard with 29 years service to Warren County!
Click to read the December *COWORKER* Issue of Telecom Matters
- Facilities Management Appreciation Luncheon
- Christmas Office Decorating Challenge 2017!
- Kristy Oeder promoted to Support Services Team Lead
- December anniversaries: Oeder, Burton, Newton putting us at 256 COMBINED SERVICE TO TELECOM!
- Keeping You Secure Online
- #TCKudos to Rhonda Bernard
- Lebanon Students @ Telecom
- Read part articles on the County Intranet – The County Connection
- Team Member Spotlight: Paul Bernard 29 years of service!
Click to read the October Public Safety issue of Telecom Matters
- We hosted a pursuit communications tabletop exercise
- #TCKudos for Joseph Newton
- August Monthly Reports
- #ProjectTriTech – Unit & Station Cross Staffing
- #ProjectTriTech – Mobile Mapping – tracking, View Units button
- Communication Resources to Keep us Disaster-Ready
CLICK to read the latest coworker issue of Telecom Matters
- ShoreTel phone recap
- Survey results on how Rounds 1 & 2 thought the training went!
CLICK to read the latest issue of Telecom Matters!
- Is your Radio ID Correct?
- School Radio Testing
- OIBRS | Use of Force will be Reported to the State
- #ProjectTriTech – Agency Setup Work Sessions, Inform Browser, Output Designer Class, Mobile Map Preview
- Telecom Facebook likes by Locality
- Telecom Assists Lebanon Communications
- Panasonic Offering No-Cost Grant Service
- July’s Monthly Reports
- Public Records Requests go to Emergency Services
- TC Coworker updates: Flint Receives Certification, Haney’s last day
- Congrats Major Carlton on your retirement
- AVL: Automatic Vehicle Location (GPS) & supported equipment
- The Telecom APP is in Development Stage!!
Click HERE to view the July issue of Telecom Matters PUBLIC SAFETY Issue. All issues are archived under the Newsletter tab –> Telecom Matters.
- Radio Etiquette When Speaking to Dispatch
- Proper Alpha Phonetics – Adam, Baker, Charles, etc.
- #ProjectTriTech Update
- Help us Gather Complex/Suite Address Points for TriTech
- Changes in 2017 OIBRS Data Specifications
- Tentative Fire Paging Outage – July 17th
- Coast Guard Auxiliary Receives Warren County radios
- NIFOG: Say “VFIRE21” not “Fire Mutual Aid”
- Drake Radio Club Tours Telecom & Emergency Services
- Petya Ransomware overview
Click HERE to read the July issue of Telecom Matters: COWORKER Issue.
All issues are archived under the Newsletter –> Telecom Matters page!
The April newsletters are posted! Two versions now – Public Safety or County Coworker! Grab them both at http://warrencountytelecom.com/wp/newsletter/telecom-matters/
Click HERE to read the January issue of Telecom Matters!
- Why It’s Important to KNOW YOUR RADIO TEMPLATE
- County Departments training on new ShoreTel Desk Phones
- #ProjectTriTech – Mobile Admin happened, JAIL orientation coming soon
- #ProjectTriTech – address points being individual verified and corrected in new CAD map
- Text-to-911 Progress
- Radios Don’t Have GPS
- Dayton Children’s South ER Opens Jan 3rd
- TELECOM OPEN HOUSE – APRIL 12th
- New Exterior signage coming to Telecom
- Telecom Training Review
- Data Systems Technician Passes CompTIA A+ Exam