Public Safety Systems Manager: Paul Bernard 513.695.2800 Paul.Bernard at wcoh dot net
Mapping/AudioLog/9-1-1: Don Sebastianelli 513.695.2801 Don.Sebastianelli at wcoh dot net
- Computer-Aided Dispatch – Troubleshoot, configure, and monitor the software that Emergency Services Dispatchers use to recommend law and fire responses. Work with public safety agencies to set up their response tables and apparatus.
- Records Management – retrieves and packages records requests (9-1-1 / CAD) for Emergency Services. Maintains the Fire Records program. Retrieves 9-1-1 phone recordings from AudioLog software and ensures the servers stay up and running.
- Reporting – queries and runs monthly reports for phone system, CAD, 9-1-1, and radio
available for related agencies and the public. End-of-year totals for 9-1-1 calls, CAD statistics, fire, and law runs by agency or area. Can also pull LRMS-DSS and CAD-DSS (Decision Support Software) reports if requested by a public-safety agency.
- Mapping – maintain the master map which Computer-Aided Dispatch software pulls from for Dispatch. Same data is used for map requests and the BINGO map used by public and non-public safety agencies.
- Processed 40 WCSO Jail Inmate Phone Call recording requests for 6031 files (2.23GB) and 14 subpoenas
- 368 miscellaneous Emergency Services Requests.
- 102 Help Tickets resolved.
- 1098 receiver devices and 426 receiver groups maintained and configured within Hiplink’s 2 servers. Hiplink allows incidents from CAD to be automatically sent to subscriber’s mobile phones or emails to stay in-the-know even when not on shift or on premise.
- Assists users with CAD-DSS and LRMS-DSS questions, problems, and custom reports.
- 4 Map Uploads to CAD System.
- 84 MSAG updates (Master Street Address Guide) to Century Link.
- Feature Changes/Additions: 692,448 including 366 Street Feature changes/additions and 242 Common Place changes/additions.
- 478 page “Bingo” map updated annually and available to everyone. Various requests for printed and pdf bingo/street maps to users.
- Started process of configuring TriTech CAD software—primarily mapping creation and maintenance.
Reporting / Program Maintenance
- 29 9-1-1 Call Problem Reports.
- Creates monthly and yearly reports for CAD, 9-1-1, Radio System, and Dispatch telephone.
- Axis Cameras Maintenance and configuration of 14 cameras.
- Maintained, installed, and configured 7 AudioLog servers (captures traffic on dispatch radios and 9-1-1 calls).