- Supervisor Geezer Wilson 513.695.1320
- Technician Mike Callahan 513.695.1326
- Technician Jimmy Hollin 513.695.1321
VOIP PHONE QUICK GUIDES
Note: not all factory features are enabled for Warren County’s system. After reading the guide and user manual, if you have questions contact the Telephone Troubleshooting lines at x3663 or email email@example.com
- ShoreTel 485g Guide (buttons, voicemail, prompts)
- ShoreTel 485g Full User Guide
- ShoreTel 485g Phone Training PowerPoint v020217
- ShoreTel 655 Quick Guide
- ShoreTel 655 Phone Training PowerPoint
VERIZON WIRELESS FLYERS
Purpose (updated 2/9/17)
▪ Work Orders – installation, operation, configuration, maintenance and repair of all county-owned telephone / communications equipment and circuitry.
▪ Telephone Service – Voice Mail, Fax Lines, Automated Attendant, Automatic Call Distribution, and interactive informational Recordings. These are billed to the agencies.
▪ IC Solutions Inmate Services – Warren County receives commission revenue based on the amount of calls completed by inmates at the County Jail. We have significantly increased our call volume and revenue without impacting the family/friends of our inmates by switching to IC Solutions in 2004.