Marine Radio for Caesar Creek Monitoring
- In time for boating season, Telecom has installed a marine radio at Caesar Creek, connecting the Warren County Communications Center with boaters and responders.
- Dispatchers monitor Marine 9 (Hailing) for watercrafts in distress OR Marine 16 (Emergency) for responding units. The radio can’t scan so it will have to sit to one of the two talkgroups.
- Watercraft Officers should have the marine talkgroup in their boat or portable radios and be able to respond to calls for assistance. Having this in the Warren County Communications Center will also bridge that gap when no officers are on the water; yet boaters still are.
- If anyone has questions, please contact Telecom at 695-HELP or email@example.com
- Gary Branstetter with the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary is also a willing resource for questions: GBranstetter@sugarcreektownship.com