Custom alerts are once again working in Telecom’s new paging program, HipLink. Users are now receiving the same alerts they did a few months back. Don’t remember what you received or want to change it? Contact CAD/RMS’ Paul Bernard or Don Sebastianelli at 695.HELP(4357) Option 3.
Follow the link to the PDF (also available on CAD/RMS’ page)
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR LATEST ISSUE!
Want to receive our posts straight to your email? Subscribe in the left side toolbar and never miss a piece of Telecom action!
Agencies and subscribers are encouraged to contribute to our monthly NewsMagazine. While we prefer Telecom-related articles, we are happy to publish other happenings such as industry trainings, promotions, retirements, community involvement, and exciting incidents.
DECEMBER ARTICLE CHALLENGE: Reflect on 2012 and think of an instance when your radio or MDC really saved the day or made our job easier! Submit your story to email@example.com and be featured in our final issue of the year!
Click HERE to read the latest 16-page edition of SafetyNet!
Click HERE to view the SafetyNet e-Newsmagazine
Click HERE to read August’s issue of SafetyNet – your monthly Telecom Newsletter.
Have content for September’s issue? Upcoming events, retirements, new hires, August happenings? Submit by Monday, September 17th to firstname.lastname@example.org!
UPDATED TUTORIAL! CAD Unit Change feature for fire agencies! All new screenprints to reflect the simplified steps. This feature on your MDC / VisionTEK is extremely useful when in Storm Mode. You can quickly change to your station’s AC unit and begin managing stacked calls like a mini EOC.
Please provide this information to anyone in your organization that needs it:
- Description: Outage to finish Router installation/configuration
- Location: Warren County Telecommunications Data Center
- Start Time: Wednesday July 25th, 2012 at 2100
- Outage Duration: 4 Hours, Users will not be able to access WCPSN from outside the network
- Purpose: Finish configuration/installation of the new head-end router that was put in to replace the one that failed
- Impact: Users will not be able to access WCPSN from outside the network. This includes the Gateway, MDCS, FTP. This includes Mason’s PAMET records flow. Internal users such as Dispatch will not be able to access resources outside WCPSN, such as web sites (the hospital pages being an example)
- User Responsibility: User must be logged out of all Gateway application before 2100 or they will be forced off.
If you would like more details about this issue, please feel free to contact us via email to email@example.com or by calling us at +1-513-695-4357 and select option 4.
Data Systems Team
Warren County Telecommunications
Warren County Public Safety Network
500 Justice Drive
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
+1-513-695-4357 and select option 4
As of 2:45pm Wednesday, equipment was replaced to repair the down internet. Questions or technical support should be directed to DST Manager, Gary Estes at 513.695.1810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Systems Team is aware of the internet outage and has the parts onsite to fix the issue. ETA is unknown at this time but it is being worked on. Look for another update when the connectivity issue is resolved. And as always, thank you for your patience!